Friday, January 21, 2011

This Morning I went to Newspaper Club and we stayed up all morning to write about Easters, sarcophaguses, and rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle. I then followed O'l Mom home after some errands. I wonder what it would be like if I got O'l Mom to obey very simple commands. Then I'd be up talking to her 24-7 saying:                
                                PICK UP
                          PICK UP DANISH BANANA
                                 EXAMINE BIG MOLA MOLA
                     USE DANISH BANANA ON BIG MOLA MOLA
                                  uh-uo
                    USE SERRATED DIGERIDOO
                                    TALK TO SERRATED DIGERIDOO
                                        Come here often?
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         I like someone who can brief.
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         And what relaitonship did you have with the deceased?
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         Wanna go to my place?
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         Requesting permition to search your house for evedence.
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         I love the way you talk up enough to upset o'l Pebster.
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         Hey, look! A 3-headed monkey!
                                         Whooooooooooooommmmmppphhh!
                                         Bye.
                         PICK UP SERRATED DIGERIDOO
                                    USE SERRATED DIGERIDOO WITH LAYER IN FANDANGIO OUTFIT
                         EXET POST OFFICE
                                     USE 1-UP ON KEY TO STARSHROOM
       Hmmm, that reminds me of a game...

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of MUDs (multi-user dungeons) which used to be text games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah. I thought it reminded me of some game that takes place in the Caribbean, but I can't remember what it was called...

    ReplyDelete