Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Saourkrout und Venderquioushnitzel!

Today the sleet froze overnight, so we stayed indoors all day. O'l Mom wasn't feeling well today and stayed in bed, so I stayed downstairs and watched silent films. I even made O'l Mom 2 potions for her. Dad went out and in and watched me play games. Comment! Comment! Cheese and kracken! Or crackers! Very icy outside. If it doesn't melt before tomorow, I might spend another day inside. Not many complaints there. O'l Mom made me trace westward expansion routes on a map. Sausages!

4 comments:

  1. One of the potions he made me--imagine a hot chocolate drink with a Milky Way bar melted in it--must be the most delicious potion EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That sounds like the sort of thing you shouldn't serve someone without getting a signed waiver of liability first. I'll bet you were in Carol Heaven.

    ReplyDelete