Sunday, January 2, 2011

A long post

Today I went to Journeys where Mom was teaching. She talked about Christianity and Jesus's childhood, and she had some frankensence and myrth and cedar leaves for us to grind with a mortal&pedestal and everyone who smelled the myrth almost vomitted so I kept away from it. After that we went outside where it started to rain and we all burnt a pece of paper. After that I stayed helping Mom clear up and finally went home. Windows have glass in them and toads make noises like toads. A chameleon once disguised itself as a blender so I didn't see it until it was too late! It depleted the rice vein and got honey all over the floor! A mess! Mess! A! Where were we? Oh yeah, so, as I was saying, microbes cannot stand the taste of soap, But can withstand the immense pressure of public speaking. Sevral geckos, such as the Artanourious prolkertalus Fill themselves with water so that they can withstand pressure up to inaugurations and such on! Parrots can imitate dawgs and dogs and other canines.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Mijo, you're a nut. This had your aunt and me roaring; she rarely laughs that hard.

    I hope to see the line "Microbes cannot stand the taste of soap, but can withstand the immense pressure of public speaking" in Bartlett's Familiar Quotations one day.

    ReplyDelete