Monday, October 15, 2012

Start (Star art)

Sorry about my blog frequency. A lot of outside factors are impacting it now. But here's more art! I wonder what people think about my art... Maybe they should comment more. But here's the piece that you only saw bits of... It is nowhere near very good by my standards... But too bad. Here it is.
Yet another good art! This one's not my best. It displays great art and atrocious spelling and handwriting. I'm pretty bad at both, but at least I correct them when I can. It's better than the idiots who go around saying "PLZ CAN HAZ LOLZ", who are all over the internets! They use no punctuation or spelling or effort and spam !s and won't put in effort to write out entire words like penultimate! What lazy slobby interneters! At least I'm better than them. Anyway, more next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment