Sunday, October 28, 2012

_

Yawn. More stuff. Today, I got up early and fell asleep again. After that, I woke up late and ate lunch after lazing around. Once I ate lunch, I didn't do much for a long time. After that, I went out for a nice walk to an art gallery to see an art opening of art. Once I saw that, I ran off to a concert done by one of my friends. He was great at playing music but I didn't like the songs very much. After that, I went home and talked to Dr. Soup a lot. We did a lot of talking and co-operating on building large towers over servers until bed-time. More boringly socking and dully suspenseful blogs to come! 

2 comments:

  1. Drawing made with real gold and silver, photographs from antique cameras, live music, brisk walks though autumnal streets...quite a full and happy day!

    ReplyDelete