Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Some more day! Today wasn't too great. I woke up late and then started on doing some work. After that, I continued to do work and then did some work and after that did work. Once I did some work, I did more work and then finished even more work. I then ate half of a sandwhich wich which  SANDVICH. So, once I consumed said SANDVICH, I did more work and then some even more work and then more yet even some work and work. After that, I went to my pottery class and had fun at it, but then went home once it was over and worked even more. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrrr. Anyway, more later.

2 comments:

  1. Of course, had you finished your work last week or last weekend, as was suggested multiple times, you might not have had to work so hard today....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

      Delete