Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Combination

Sorry, but I don't have any art right now and didn't to anything interesting except for in the morning, so I don't have anything to put onto my amazingly boring blog. However, I will probably put something out... Actually, I heard that people like riddles and conspiracy theories, so I made a conspiracy theory and a ridiculously hard riddle! Here it is: 

WHAT IF ALL AND EVERY CONSPIRACY 
THEORY IS FALSE AND MADE UP
 BY THE GOVERNMENT SO THAT
 IT WILL SCARE ITS PEOPLE? 


Isn't it cleaver? It's a great combination! See if you can solve it. If you do, put the answer in the comments. Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Then that means that the theor;y you have stated on your blog is also false and made up by the government.

    --cool papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so you can't trust it. But if you can't trust it, it says that it's a lie, so does that mean that it's lying about being a lie? And then doesn't that contradict itself?
      Think about it!

      Delete