Saturday, July 7, 2012

Poor businessmanship!

Today, once again, I got up much earlier than usual and did some playing and some working. Today, the weather was atomic as usual, but I didn't mind. I did some more work on my shoddy clay mines, and then alternated between playing and digging. After that, I continued to do that for a long time before stoping for lunch. O'l Mom complained some that it was too hot outside, but then I loafed around in my clay mines a lot. Other stuff might happen sometime soon, though. Nothing much happened for the rest of the day, though. My clay mine is pretty functional. All of the clay is dug up and thrown into a pile. If you really want some clay, I'll drench the gigantic pile with a hose and sell it at slightly low prices! Dissatisfaction guaranteed or no money back! Act soon and I won't throw in a ton of melted vinyl and smashed bunt cake pans into the mix! All discounts will not be honored! Fights cavities-cleans teeth!The American Dental Association does not approve of the preceding statements! Buy! Sell! More on that later! One flavor - over a hundred different names for it! It's shipped through a third-world country named"Hómëmáê", so I can legally print "FROM HOMEMADE" on the pre-packaged package! 

5 comments:

  1. You should send the link to Miss Linda so she can remark on your marketing techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS an interesting marketing approach. You've got the 4P's of marketing covered:

    Price -- slightly low price
    Product -- clay, one flavor, over a hundred names
    Place -- purchase it directly from your clay mine, though it gets shipped through "Hómëmáê"
    Promotion -- act soon and you WON'T get unwanted treasures, fights cavities but not approved by the ADA, guaranteed dissatisfaction

    So -- I think it sounds great until the promotion -- then I guess it depends on your marketing plan on what your goal is! Maybe it depends on whether or not you're targeting a whole group of Oscar the Grouches?

    ReplyDelete