Monday, July 16, 2012

Co-authored by a cat!

Tod;;;;ay, I go###t up and--d Playyyyyyyyyybnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggged. Please exc1111fvsokyyyyyyyyyuse my grammer8888888888888, one of the cats that li================================ewbuve in my house is lying on my keyboard and rooli[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ng  arounfffffffffffffffffffd on it, ///////////////////////////////////////\/\aling it harfd to wr444444444444444444444444444dzshite my blogggg. Anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I I played somey and thenbbbbbbbbb       O'l Mom77777777 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwent ofno[f and so I dugggggggg000000000000000000000 my clay minefg somke mozwre. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon, I  loafd and then did a lo of wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRd workjjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. After that, O'l Mom cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogesbdhkjlfgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddded somnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb lun^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ch fotttttttttsssssssnmpoirt lunch and I ate it! After thatM, I worked on anamating a bit and then fdhsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdid sommmmme math5555555555555555tmerw------[
]oooooooooooooooooooos. After a long time, I watcrrrrrrrrrfffded the cahjgdtnbvs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} And then ate dinner. Once I gftha dfdOne ThTattllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttWWWWQ until bed-----------fs===============================time. Moredssssssssssgho;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;pp;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

2 comments: