Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gibberish

Today, I got up early and immediately went to Journeys, where I ate a large breakfast. I then did some stuff and ate even more snacks! After that, I went to a large picnic! I didn't eat anything there and didn't stay for very long and soon went home. At there, I ate lunch and drew something that I might put on the blog tomorrow. I then loafed and lounged and played and wrote some more on my novel that is pretty poorly written. After that, I dug my clay mine out some more. Slightly low-priced pottery for sale! All discounts will be even less honored sine the last sales pitch on this blog! Still 'FROM HOMEMADE'! 10% on all expensive tapes of old shoe-souls... Whatever those are... Anyway, more great discounts on clay and homemade & 'FROM HOMEMADE' pottery! Argue with Mayor insert-mayor's-name-here! New and exciting recipes! Hold B! Walk & Talk! Ask your parents! Read a guide or manuel! Count to the second 5! Count to the first 5! Table the label! Wear your own brand! Apply hot water and set aside! Economically gibberish nonsense! 'Bye!

1 comment: