Friday, April 27, 2012

Return of the Accent Marks

Today was quite a nice day. I got up really early in the morning and Dr. Noodle Soup came by! We did a lot of playing and then some tree-climbing. After that, we cooked some nice things and avoid their ruination in strictly non-eatable forces by eating them. We then constructed some very tall towers, which sustained heavy structural damage via kitten. After a lot of playing and loafing and making and unmaking,  he had to head home. Shortly afterwards, I got all my tons of loads of lots of work done for the day, and then walked out for the Final Friday of the month. It was such a nice evening out! O'l Mom, known to Uncle Donkey as "YE OLDE SÃNCHÉZ DE MÁRĨA", Also came. I saw a lot of art and did a lot of walking and ate a lot of food. After that, I walked back home and played around until bed-time. 

2 comments: