Tuesday, April 17, 2012

( )

Today I Got up very early in the mornoon and had breakfast. After that, worked some more on the video that I was talking about and then took a long break after finishing it. After that, I had lunch and wrote a history essay. Later, I walked down to the market and bought a lot of cucumbers, all of which were consumed heavily. I then went to the bookstore for a while and then headed back, and then worked on my spanish a lot. After that, dinner was served, and I ate it! I then walked out to see something neat, and by the time that I got back, supper was served! It met the same fate as the cucumbers. Once that was over, I played around until bed-time. O'l Mom is really splendid!

2 comments:

  1. You wish! that we had bought a lot of cucumbers. But our local farmer, Mr. Norris, brought you one of the very first local cucumbers of the season (not grown in a greenhouse) because he knows how much you like them. That's one of the great things about going to the farmer's market regularly--if they know you, they'll save special treats like that for you!

    Hopefully there will be lots of cucumbers coming in soon, so then you can consume mass quantities!

    ReplyDelete