Monday, February 14, 2011

Today it was a very nice day outside.                                                                                                I jumped on a trampoline in the morning then did errands.                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                             We then went home and I  
           Goofed around outside and then went for a walk.                    

        
                                                                                                       We then went out to eat



And I worked on my essay and got fed up with O'l Mom so I decided to not give her her presents 'till 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment