Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo class

I had a good morning today. I went to photography class and it was at that observation deck at the airport. It was 50 at home but there it was 30 due to constant wind. Me hat blew off and sailed 50 yards and flew onto Matt's hat! I had loads of fun even though it was really cold and then after the class was over, we went home and I had some Hot Chocolate! Though after that I had to do lots of work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and here are the photos I took at the class!

4 comments:

  1. These are marvelous, mijo! So crisp and vivid! I especially like the last grillwork picture (where you caught the grill's shadow) and the white, partly shaded columns.

    What's the story behind the propeller mounted on the cinder block wall, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think that was scalviged from a crash at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great photos. Like Uncle Donkey, I like the propeller. And the white door has a sad quality. Like some many lives, unopened, unexplored.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete