Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today I found out that it's incredibly difficult to draw a picture by someone else describing it to you. I found it difficult to draw, but when I was describing it to someone else to draw it was difficult due to my galactic incapability of being helpful in any way involving descriptions and I ramble on and on about the stuff and the things near the other things that have the stuff over the tops of the sides of the stuff but the stuff which is not the other stuff. As you can tell, the artist wasn't amused and it ended up looking like people standing in a field full of pillars, tree trunks, poles, and other long tall stalks not attached or connected to anything, going strait up. Anyway, interpretation and description are incredibly obviously centric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment