Saturday, July 6, 2013

Continued cliffhanger

So tonight, as I said, I'll talk about the drawing part of my piece. As you can see, it's a spaceship with lots of 1940's-looking technology and tones of gaping holes in the glass, which means that the heavy spacesuit that the astronaut wears is pressurized and contains an oxygen reserve. I based it off of a diving suit, which actually serves a quite similar purpose. It is in orbit of Mars, which I realized would be the perfect place for it due to the colorization. I didn't realize that until after I finished drawing it, which is why the array of planets seen out the broken glass windows looks nothing like the solar system in which Mars takes place. That's pretty much all, so hope that you liked it, and if so please comment, and I might post something soon!

2 comments:

  1. Madison Man--

    You level of imagination is many levels deeper than mine. I had to read your description three times before I could begin to understand any thing about the drawing! Wow!

    Cool Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Sorry for the inconveniently copious amounts of overthought detail.

      Delete