Friday, July 5, 2013

_

Despite that no-one commented, today I'll give some explanation for the art that I posted in case you somehow didn't understand it, which I think would be highly unlikely as I think that my art is pretty clear and not at all in any way heavily metaphorical jumbles of white paint thrown on a canvas and hung up in a museum for art patrons of more conservative tastes to be disgusted at for absolutely lacking effort until they realize that it was about things such as how easily a strong reaction can be invoked from people by cleverly proportioned application of effort. So, to start off, you might notice that this is on an oddly colored material. If you would care to know, I made the background by taking a large square piece of wood and painting it reddish orangish pinkish yellowish and putting some paper of the same color on it. I then cut up a ton of blue paper and applied it to the wood by globbing huge slabs of transparent glue on it, placing the shards of paper, and then sinking it in more glue until it dried, at which point I but blue tape around the edges for a nice finish. That's how I made the background. I'll talk about the foreground...  ...Tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment