Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Pi Day!

Today, I got up slightly early and ate breakfast. After that, I did a lot of work and wrote a lot of stuff. Later,  I had lunch, and then Noah&Anna came by! We made some tea of whatever was handy, and went on a walk. They did some dueling, and then their wands somehow got up in some trees and they had to get them down, and I decided to hide somewhere and cause them to look for me. Suddenly, a bunch of 3-leaf clovers were thrown at me by Noah! I immediately ambushed Anna and threw some 3-leaf clovers at her, causing me to hide and find Noah in the hiding spot. After that, we eventually walked back home and had some hot tea and ginger-ale cubes in ginger-ale-ice-iced tea. After that, they had to go home, so they did and I did some more work before cooking pizza pie and blueberry pie. Later, I slacked off until bed-time.

2 comments: