Friday, March 23, 2012

_

...YAWN...     ...I guess I'll have to put in some trivia... Which City has the least cinemas in relation to its population? And also...  ...Where and when and how was the world's biggest jam donut made?...  ...And also... ...How long was Berlin Wall?...  ...What substance causes litmus paper to turn pink? What color is pure Topaz? Who was John Mitchell and what did he do? What have I got in my pockets? Why should you care?                                                                                ...Anyway, I guess you'll have to go through more daly barrages of the blog. Stay tuned... ...If necessary...

2 comments:

  1. OK, I think I know about half of those, but for the other half, I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! You might put the half of answers that your knowledge is knowing in the comments, though...

      Delete