Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Name the spell

Today, I'll play with my readers. So, I have a long list of incantations to spells and charms! If you know any of the effects, Put them in the comments or e-mail me! But you best put it in the comments unless you know my e-mail address, which I never said on my blog. So, here they are!



Accio


Aguamenti 


Alohomora


Anapneo


Aparecium


Avis


Colloportus


Confringo 


Confundo


Defodio


Densaugeo


Deprimo


Deprimo


Dissendium


Duro


Erecto


Evanesco 


Expulso


Ferula


Flagrate


Furnunculus


Geminio


Incarcerous


Incendio


Langlock


Locomotor


Mobiliarbus


Muffliato


Nox


Oppugno


Piertotum Locomotor


Reducto


Scourgify


Sonorus


Tarantallegra


Tergeo


Waddiwasi


Wingardium Leviosa

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a clue, but if any of them extinguishes wildfires or causes rain, face in our direction and say it loudly!

    Burning to the west of us. Burning to the north of us. Burning to the south of us. Gaaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    (Do these things work over the internet?—I'll let you know!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that Accio makes things come to you. However, it doesn't seem to be working well here....

    ReplyDelete