Thursday, March 24, 2011

IF ( blog_good AND browser_type

Jitzamurku! Today I loafed and did my math in the morning. After that I went to art class and went to get my picture framed and goofed off. Eek! (Source?) Then we got home and O'l Mom left for a meeting and I forgot to do what she told me to do while she was off. For a bonus, you get some free computer code in case you might need it.



               BEGIN 
                       IF  browser_type=
                             "Safari"
                THEN bugless_mode
                 
                 ELSE
                       IF ( browser_type=
                             "Firefox" ) AND
                              ( jefferson_davis
                                  NOT looking )
                 THEN
                       REPEAT
                         crash ( random )

No comments:

Post a Comment