Saturday, March 19, 2011

An attempt at an interesting blog post

Today was such a fine day outside that I spent quite a lot of the day outside! In the early morning, O'l Mom told me to work on clearing out the car and once I got that done, (By Noon) O'l Mom and I went out for a walk and we went to the library and the bakery and both of us had a cupcake. Then we walked back and I messed about in the new car. Dad then got home and we worked the Strve (Dad mispronounced stove and it became a running joke.) After that, dinner was served and I ate lot of bangers&mash.

4 comments:

  1. Madison--

    Glad you are eating bangers and mash. I loved it when I was in old blighty. And I think it is causing you to speak with an excellant British accent!

    Cool Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting life you lead Madison.Enjoyed catching up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Though I thought you were good at not putting E right before the dots. E

    ReplyDelete