Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guess the game!

Today I went to history co-op and it was the first co-op we've had outside since November. After that we went home and a game I ordered arrived in the mail! I was waiting for it for a ling time and I was and am really exited! So now, try to guess the game I got using these clues!

It is papery.
It has a town in it called "PetalBurg"
A boss goes : MEEEEEYOOORK!
The second chapter is called "The Great Boggly Tree"
You have 6 or 7 partners in it (The seventh is optional)
Dazzle trades you star pieces for badges under Rougeport Sewers in the ruins.
The fourth partner is nameable.
Ms. Mowz is a partner that can sniff out Star pieces.

Put your answers in the comments below!
Anyway, I played it all afternoon and then I went to listen to a author talk about things and I had fun there and Mallery won O'l Mom's contest! That lucky dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment