Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A very worthwhile day

Today I got up lazily and didn't do very much.  I then did loads of work and then did even more work, and then had lunch. After that, I decided to not do very much, but O'l Mom made me do more loads of work. I then went to swimming! At it, I saw Noah&Anna! After the lessons, we idly goofed off, and Noah lost 2 teeth to the wrath of his Supercrunch Caramel! I wisely decided to not chew the caramel. After that, I went home and did loads and loads of work, and then Noah&Anna came over again. We did a lot of stuff and had a lot of fun. After they left, I lazed around until bed-time. 

3 comments:

  1. NEVER incur the wrath of the SUPERCRUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the candy that bites back! Fred and George would be proud I think...

    ReplyDelete