Monday, January 16, 2012

Thanks to the Uklelesmith!

To the Uklelesmith: Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Thanks you! Anyway, today I got up early and idly loafed for a long time, and then went to swimming lessons with Noah&Anna.There, I had a lot of fun, and we talked about ways to prepare crepes. After that, O'l Mom made me come shopping with her, and I did just hat. We then went home, and I lazed around until bed-time.

3 comments:

  1. The Ukelelesmith created something phenomenal, didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you've really made it when you get your own moniker on the madisonian blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! He really did!
    It sure is a moniker scripture!

    ReplyDelete