Thursday, November 24, 2011

Heroic Hazastoranic Happy Thanksgiving

Today I got up early and went to breakfast. After that, I got home and did tons of work, then went for a walk. After that, I milled about, and was going to invite some of my friends over! Noah&Anna were planning to come, but they got lost getting there. After a while, they got really lost and stopped in the middle of a field to try to camp out. Right before they started setting up, though, their vehicle was attacked by a large herd of zombi octoceratops! They then fled posthaste and decided to keep going on until they got to somewhere that they could recognize. I then sent a morse message to Dr. Noodle Soup asking him to  come over, but he couldn't because he was busy setting the world record for most casseroles juggled in under 0.00000009 seconds. Just as well, as I had come down with some Technochoclatic eastern fever, with a temperature of 98.7 kelvin! (It was nice to be able to roast one's own coberries by touching them, though.) Anyway, I just had dinner without inviting any of my friends over and then talked to one over the WWN. A pretty nice thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment