Friday, November 25, 2011

??????????????????????????!?

Today I got up exceedingly late. After that, I milled about and did a lot of work. I then went on a walk, here I went to a lot of stores and didn't buy a gift for O'l Mom that she doesn't know I didn't buy, and then went to a bakery, where I found a message from Dr. Noodle Soup's cats (Or maybe just Dr. Noodle Soup himself). After that, I went home and stayed there. I then went out to dinner, where I ate pancakes, and had to walk back, and on the way stopped by some art galleries for free food. I then went home, and milled about until bed-time. Noah&Anna are still lost, in case you wanted to know. Their suspected location is in Tristan da Cunha, the second most remote POPULATED place on the planet. If you want to know the #1, I won't ever tell you! Anyway, Some more neat stuff happening whenever I see Noah&Anna and/or Dr. Noodle Soup next!

No comments:

Post a Comment