Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Co-op Day

Today First I woke up. My mom said to get out of my pajamas and into my clothes.  She said I had 3 hours before co-op, so she asked "What do you want for breakfast?" and I replied "English muffins!" and she asked "Are you going to eat them?"(see, of late I have not been eating my breakfast), and so I said "No, but I don't want to do work first thing in the morning." That quite put Mom in a mood. She sent me to do some online math on the computer, and once I got that done I did stuff on the internet.

Mom told me to get out of my pajamas and into my clothes, and to wear some clean clothes, so I did just that. I wore yellow-white plaid shirt and my dark blue pants. I then had some lunch, remarked about hobbit's days (Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Elevenses, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner, and Supper), and then mom told me that my teacher forgot to do something in class and needed to make sure that we had a sheet of paper marked "The Rock Cycle Game" And I did have that. My Mom got me in the car and we left for co-op.

When we got back, my dad lit a fire in the fireplace for my comfort and I warmed up by it while reading. My Dad and Mom warmed up and read by it also. We had dinner there and had Peas and Ground Beef with Broccoli. After that I read by the fire for a while and my mom read by it until it went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment