Sunday, April 7, 2013

I don't have anything interesting to say... I guess that I'll think of something... Yesterday I walked to a museum of contemporary art, and there a special exhibit was a spraying of water and strong lights which only came on at night so the spectrum slicing that occurs when sunlight gleams through a thin mist of water could be seen at night. Is that any interesting? I had absolutely nothing that was mildly captivating to report... I wonder what would happen if I didn't do my blog posts at 11:59 all the time...

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to describe, but it was really neat to see a rainbow after dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Getting sopping wet for the rest of the night was well worth it, especially when I had an O'l Mom's bag to use as a towel!

      Delete