Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shocking truth

People commented a bunch on the last post. They came up with great ideas, but none of them were the ones that I was thinking. What i was thinking is that they are all violent acts. They also all end with
-ash, as I said before. What does the -ash sound remind you of? Also... The words junk, sunk, plunk, stunk, clunk, dunk, drunk, gunk, punk, and flunk all end in -unk and also describe something unpleasant. Furthermore, little, kid, slim, thin, skinny, imp, shrimp, midget, and pygmy all address smallness and also all have a short i. Do you see what I'm saying?

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.....interesting observations. And you just came up with all of this on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in that case, you'd better not start calling me "Unk".

    These really are interesting finds! And it was a lot of fun to play around with your puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I'll call you Ledy. Donkey has kind of an -unk sounding sound in it also.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, when he starts calling you Unk Donk you'll know you're really in trouble!

      Delete
  3. Naaa... I like my name, "nk"s and all.

    ReplyDelete