Monday, August 20, 2012

Shocking plot twists!

I again don't have anything to blog about... Maybe I'll put um some photos that I took.      ...Maybe at this blog post, I might probably reveal where it was and why it was.








These little things were VERY menacing. I called them 'the spiny black sea echidnas of death', but their real name goes unknown even now. Also, if you don't even know the general biome of where I went to, you shouldn't even bother to read my blog 'cause your insufficient intelligence won't be able to appreciate how life-therateningly boring my blog is. Anyway, I didn't go there for vacation... I instead went to the Caribbean to research the reefs so as in order to make more card games about them for the game-making group of which I have mentioned in other posts! What an unexpected plot twist! So, I 'll be putting up more photos and talking more about it later... Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. If there is anything to be said about you, honey babe, it is NOT that you are boring!

    I know your fans have been waiting for some beautiful shots of your trip like this!

    ReplyDelete