Monday, December 12, 2011

Periodic Knowledge

Today I got up early and milled about. It was colder out than a dementor's bootlaces! I went to Math after having breakfast, where (X=√(A1*2)+(A2*2)) Was proven! Also, U=☢. Want to know something strange? Here it is: Na=☠. Ci=☠. Na+Ci=✓! Isn't that odd? Anyway, after that, I went home and had some lunch. H+O+H=✌☺✔. Cu+Zn=⚡⚠. Anyway, after that, I milled about and then went to swimming lessons with Noah&Anna! A lot of jinxing occurred! After that, I went shopping with O'l Mom, and then went home and milled about until bed-time. K+Nd=⚛⚔☭⚠. 

2 comments:

  1. How did you get those symbols in your message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By using a secret elixir with tips from the prince and pouring it into the keyboard! When it got messed up, I used REPAIRO on it! Here's some for you: ☀☁☂☃☄☆☎☐☒☓☔☘☜☣☤☕

    ReplyDelete