Saturday, December 10, 2011

A parade of dangerous dentistry-repellant

Today I got up early and milled about for a long time. I then did a lot of work and then went to watch a parade, where I saw Anna! She was planning to rudely throw candy at anyone who was unwitting enough to walk by her and that she would conjure it, but after staying up all night thinking about to defy and mock the 5 Principal Exceptions to Gamp’s Law of Elemental Transfiguration, she decided to just buy some cheaply and throw it through some lamp-posts made of mercury or lead something just as soft. Later, she came to my house and Noah almost came there, but O'l Mom had put an anti-apparation charm on our house, so he had to almost walk from 5 feet away from our house! How horrible! We then milled about and then they left to go and bake some stromboli. I then milled about until bed-time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment